LED GLS Bulbs
GLS LED bulbs are commonly referred to as the standard or general lamp shade design for light bulbs. GLS bulbs feature a pear like shape which has often been the go-to design for years and is suitable for use in a wide range of environments. LED GLS bulbs tend to feature an ES (Edison Screw) or Bayonet type base such as E27 or B22. These iconic light bulbs are also available in a variety of colour temperatures to suit your desired look and feel.
Where Are GLS LED Bulbs Used?
LED GLS bulbs have been utilised in a variety of indoor environments for years. Due to the simplistic look GLS LED bulbs can be used in both domestic and commercial settings, providing a quick and easy lighting solution.
Why Use GLS LED Bulbs?
For many years halogen or incandescent bulbs have been used. However, these types of bulbs tend to produce a lot f heat, are expensive to run and have a short lifespan. GLS LED bulbs are an energy efficient and cost-effective alternative, providing excellent illumination that is cheaper, produces less heat and lasts up to 20 times longer. They are also better for the environment after use as they don’t feature any harmful components. LED GLS light bulbs are available in various colour tones and have dimmable options available.
- Philips MASTER E27 LED GLS Bulb 8.5 W(60W) GLS shape
- Orbitec LED LAMPS - tubes and pear forms E14 LED GLS Bulb 4 W(40W)...
- Philips CorePro GU10 LED GLS Bulb 3.5 W(35W) Cool White, PAR 16 shape
- Sylvania ToLEDo E14 LED GLS Bulb 6.5 W(40W) Warm White, Candle shape
- Philips CorePro E27 LED GLS Bulb 4.3 W(40W) Warm White, A60 shape