6222 Ball Bearings
6222 ball bearing offer exceptional radial support and durability, making it an excellent fit for heavy-duty applications. Thanks to their design they are able to minimise friction and deliver smooth and energy efficient rotations.
Our extensive range includes a variety of sealing options including Open Type & Both Sides Shielded.
6222 Bearing Dimensions
- Bore diameter (ID) 110 mm
- Outside diameter (OD) 200 mm
- Width 38 mm
Key Benefits of using a 6222 Ball Bearing
- High load-carrying capacity for radial loads
- Able to accommodate axial loads in both directions
- Low friction and smooth operation
6222 Ball Bearings are used in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications. Some of the most common are
- Electric Motors