6004 Ball Bearings
6004 ball bearings are a type of single-row deep groove ball bearing known for their high-speed capabilities and reduced friction. They are a versatile and reliable bearing type that is used in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
6004 Bearing Dimensions
- Bore diameter (ID): 20 mm
- Outside diameter (OD): 42 mm
- Width: 12 mm
- Operating at high speeds: As part of the deep groove ball bearing family they are suitable for both high and very high speeds
- Versatile: 6004 ball bearings can handle both Radial and Axial loads in both directions
- Low friction: 6004 ball bearings have a low coefficient of friction, which means they require less power to operate.
- Low maintenance: Like all deep groove ball bearings they require little maintenance.
6004 ball bearings are used in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications, including:
- Textile machinery
Our comprehensive range of 6004 ball bearings features a variety of sealing options to meet your specific needs. These options include:
- Both Sides Sealed (ZZ): This is the most common type of seal and is used to protect the bearing from dust, dirt, and moisture.
- Open Type: This type of bearing is not sealed and is used in applications where contamination is not a concern.
- One Side Sealed (RS): This type of bearing has a seal on one side and is used to protect the bearing from dirt and moisture on that side.
- One Side Shielded (Z): This type of bearing has a shield on one side and is used to protect the bearing from large particles of dirt and debris without friction loss.
- Both Sides Shielded (2RS): This type of bearing has shields on both sides and is used to protect the bearing from dirt, moisture, and large particles of dirt and debris.
As authorised distributors for SKF, FAG and of course our own trusted brand RS PRO you will be sure to find the correct bearing for your application