6317 Ball Bearings
6317 ball bearings are a range of deep groove ball bearings which are able to handle both radial and axial loads, ensuring versatile applications across industries. Its robust construction guarantees dependable and consistent performance.
Our comprehensive range features a variety of sealing options including Open Type & Both Sides Shielded.
Explore our comprehensive range of high-quality bearings from industry-leading suppliers such as SKF and FAG.
6317 Bearing Dimensions
- Bore diameter (ID) 85 mm
- Outside diameter (OD) 180 mm
- Width 41 mm
Key Benefits of using a 6317 Ball Bearing
- High radial load capacity for demanding applications
- Suitable for applications with high speeds
- Resistant to shock loads and vibrations
6317 Ball Bearings are used in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications. Some of the most common are
- Industrial Machinery
- Material Handling Equip..