ABB ESB Contactors
ABB's ESB installation contactor range includes products with a wide range of ratings from 16A to 100A. The range is suitable for many uses including controlling heating, ventilation, motor and pumps, switching and lighting. The high-quality design of ABB's ESB contactors eliminates hum, making them suitable for all areas of buildings.
What are some of the benefits of an ABB ESB contactor?
- One auxiliary contact block, AC/DC control and visible EAN codes on the devices allows for easy warehousing
- The contactors are suitable for use in noise-sensitive environments due to their hum-free design
- Accessories for the devices, including space holders, security covers and auxiliaries, can be mounted without the use of tools, saving time and maintenance costs
- Products from within the range are suitable for a wide span of applications, due to particular devices meeting certifications including IEC60947-4-1 and IEC61095
- Built-in protection against over voltages and lightning strikes
What can an ABB ESB contactor be used for?
- Controlling heating
- Controlling ventilation
- Controlling motor and pumps
- Controlling switching, lighting, and much more