Lift Off Hinges
A lift off hinge, removable hinge or detachable hinge consists of two plates or leaves that are joined by interlocking knuckles with a removeable pin or rod in the middle. When the pin is removed the door can be lifted off without the need for any tooling. Hinge pins are ideal for use where doors need regular cleaning, maintenance or repositioning in commercial environments such as equipment cabinets and electrical enclosures as well on factory doors to make extra room for large deliveries. Lift off hinges can also be used in domestic settings where quick removal of a door could be important in case of emergencies such as bathroom doors and bedroom doors.
- Pinet Stainless Steel Flag Hinge with a Lift-off Pin, 40mm x 50mm x 3mm
- Pinet Steel Butt Hinge with a Lift-off Pin 50mm x 30mm x 1.2mm
- Pinet Steel Butt Hinge with a Lift-off Pin 30mm x 40mm x 1.2mm
- RS PRO Steel Concealed Hinge with a Lift-off Pin, 80mm x 16mm x 2mm
- RS PRO Stainless Steel Butt Hinge with a Lift-off Pin, 102mm x 78mm x 2.5mm
- RS PRO Steel Concealed Hinge with a Lift-off Pin, 80mm x 30mm x 3mm