Concealed hinges or hidden hinges are not visible when a cabinet or door is closed. The hardware of a conceal hinge is installed inside a recessed mortise or specially created housing within the door so when the door is closed the metalwork is hidden from view. Fine adjustments are possible on some concealed hinges to help with precise door alignment and positioning. This concealed hinge design provides a sleek and modern looking appearance to internal doors and cabinets.
- Pinet Steel Concealed Hinge, 58.6mm x 126.5mm x 3.6mm
- Pinet Steel Concealed Hinge, 44mm x 32mm x 2mm
- Pinet Stainless Steel Concealed Hinge 82mm x 21mm x 2.8mm
- Pinet Stainless Steel Concealed Hinge 80mm x 2mm
- Pinet Steel Butt Hinge with a Lift-off Pin 30mm x 40mm x 1.2mm
- RS PRO Steel Concealed Hinge with a Lift-off Pin, 80mm x 30mm x 3mm