Vinyl Gloves are manufactured from PVC. They are highly effective in protecting against oil substances, acid, emulsions and other liquids.Where are Vinyl Gloves used?
Disposable Vinyl Gloves are commonly used for medical tasks, food handling, painting, decoration and work within chemical and oil industries. They are particularly effective in catering and food preparation where cross contamination needs to be kept to a minimum.
When working in non-hazardous and low-infection environments, Vinyl Gloves are an ideal solution. They can be tested in more intense workplaces, as they are slightly less durable than Latex and Nitrile alternatives, but browse our affordable range of Vinyl gloves if they meet your requirements.
- 3M Scotch 5S Vinyl 33m Lane Marking Tape
- Vinyl No Unauthorised Access Prohibition Sign English
- RS PRO Vinyl Mandatory Eye Protection Sign With Pictogram Only Text
- Reldeen Yellow Vinyl Disposable Gloves Large, 200 per Pack
- Reldeen Yellow Vinyl Disposable Gloves Small, 200 per Pack
- RS PRO Blue Powdered Vinyl Disposable Gloves Food Safe, 200 per Pack