Hand protection is a large section under the protective clothing umbrella of personal protective equipment (PPE). They are designed with the intention to ensure the safety of workers, operatives, visitors and others using either hardwearing reusable gloves or disposable gloves.
What is the importance of hand protection?
Hand protection products exist to prevent injury and/or harm to all parts of the hands, sometimes also covering wrists and forearms either partially or fully. There are different types of hand protection available depending on the tasks or hazards the wearer will be exposed to, such as high temperatures, chemically hazardous materials or sharp equipment.
Our range of hand protection products offers a variety of disposable gloves and reusable work gloves in different materials, pack sizes and glove sizes. With all of our products sourced from trusted brands such as BM Polyco, Ansell, Mapa Spontex and our own quality brand RS Pro, you can be confident your safety will be ensured.
Leather gloves provide great protection for your hands, through durability, grip and insulation. Leather gloves are typically thicker and stronger than normal fabric gloves and offer higher levels of protection against hazards.
Types of Gloves
Guides & Articles
- Brady PET Mandatory Hand Protection Sign With Pictogram Only Text
- RS PRO Vinyl Mandatory Hand Protection Sign With Pictogram Only Text
- Penta Red Composite Mechanical Protection Gloves XXL, Composite Coating
- RS PRO Vinyl Mandatory Hand Protection Sign With English Text
- Penta Plastic Mandatory Hand Protection Sign, 300mm
- Kimberly Clark G40 Black Polyurethane Mechanical Protection Gloves...
- Facom Maintenance/Personal Equipment Red Latex Mechanical...
- RS PRO Hand Protection Hand Sanitiser, Moisturiser and Barrier...