Wiska Junction Boxes
Wiska develop and produce innovative products such as high quality, affordable junction boxes. They are a popular choice as they are long lasting, easy to set up, and protect a variety of cables in an electrical circuit.
How does a Wiska Junction Box work?
A junction box provides points on entry for lighting & electrical cable and keeps them safe from weather, neighbouring materials and vandalism. They act as a connector to a pattress and in a lot of cases can be found installed behind a downlighter. Some key features include
- Extremely long life
- High efficiency
- Low power requirements
- Easy to install and maintain
- Safe and convenient
What are the different types of Wiska Junction Box available?
- 57A current rating level
- Splashproof, weatherproof, and waterproof with ingress protection ratings including IP66 and IP67.
- Lengths range from 76mm to 160mm
- Widths range from 49mm to 140mm.
- Comes in different colours such as black, grey, and white
- Junction Boxes
- WISKA Combi Series Black Polypropylene Junction Box IP67, 110 x 110 x 66mm
- WISKA Combi Series Black Polypropylene Junction Box 85 x 85 x 51mm
- WISKA Combi Series Grey Polypropylene Junction Box IP67, 160 x 140 x 81mm
- WISKA Combi Series Grey Polypropylene Junction Box 76 x 76 x 51mm
- WISKA Polypropylene Junction Box IP67, 85 x 49 x 51mm
- WISKA Combi Series Grey Polypropylene Junction Box 85 x 85 x 51mm
- WISKA Polypropylene Junction Box IP67, Ø 82 x 57mm