RS Components offer a great range of PicoScope PC Oscilloscopes from Pico Technology including the following series:
- PicoScope 2000 - Ultra small and compact PC oscilloscopes and Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes, 2 and 4 analog channels, USB-connected and powered. This series can be used as an advanced oscilloscope, spectrum analyser, function generator, arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) and protocol decoder out of the box. Ideal for education, hobby and field service use.
- PicoScope 3000 - Small and portable PC Oscilloscopes and Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes (MSO) with 2 or 4 analog channels and a built-in arbitrary waveform generator. Also has the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection for faster data transfer and waveform update rates. Ideal for embedded systems design, research, test, education, service and repair.
- PicoScope 4000 and 4000A - High resolution oscilloscopes, USB powered with some including an arbitrary waveform generator
- PicoScope 5000 -Flexible Resolution USB Oscilloscope, 2 and 4 channels, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection. Ideal for design, research, test, education, service and repair.
- PicoScope 6000 and 6000E - Ultra-deep-memory oscilloscopes, 4 or 8 analog channels, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection. Ideal for design engineers, signal processing, power electronics, automotive designs, researchers and scientists.
PicoScope computer software can be used to analyse and view real time signals from PicoScope oscilloscopes and data loggers. PC software and firmware inside the scopes can be updated as Pico Technology provides new features for free through software downloads.