Spline Socket Sets
Spline socket sets are also known as triple square or XZN socket sets and contain a range of sockets used to loosen or tighten fasteners with a 12-point recessed head. Spline sockets have a bit or head that features twelve splines or points arranged in a double hexagonal shape which engage with the spline recess in the fastener head. Spline socket sets are often used in the automotive industry where spline fasteners are found in components such as wheel hubs and drive shafts.
- GearWrench 14-Piece Metric 3/8 in Deep Socket Set , 12 point
- Facom Metric 1 in Standard Socket Set with Ratchet, 6 point
- Facom 38-Piece Metric 1/4 in Standard Socket/Bit Set with Ratchet,...
- Teng Tools 5-Piece 1/4 in Impact Bit Socket Set with Ratchet
- Bondhus 9-Piece Imperial Bit Socket Set , Hex Bit
- Teng Tools 36-Piece Metric 3/8 in Standard Socket/Bit Set with...
- Teng Tools 19-Piece Metric 1/4 in Standard Socket/Bit Set with Ratchet
- Avit 16-Piece 1/4 in