Dado trunking is a cable management system used in offices and buildings that have multiple data and power outlets. It is designed for the transportation of data, telecommunication and power cables typically installed at dado or waist height.
Dado trunking usually has multiple compartments which allow the telephone, data, and power cables to be trunked together but kept separate from each other. Constructed from durable PVC the trunking also protects cables and wires from damage, whilst ensuring optimum performance.
Features and Benefits
- Protects cables reducing the risk of damage
- Keeps cables organised and free from dust
- Aesthetically pleasing and keeps cables tidy and out of sight
- Easy to install and maintain
- Robust, durable, and long-lasting