PVC is an abbreviation for Polyvinyl Chloride. PVC sheet is a type of plastic material that is lightweight, durable, and strong. PVC plastic sheets also have high impact and weather-resistant properties. Rigid sheets of PVC are also resistant to chemicals and corrosive environments making them ideal for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
RS offer a selection of high-quality PVC sheet in a range of thicknesses and sizes to suit all of your design and fabrication requirements.
Where would I use the PVC sheet?
With various versatile properties, PVC sheet is a very popular engineering material. It is an incredibly tough material that is much stronger than other plastics. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use this material can be used in a wide range of environments. Some of the most common applications for PVC sheets are
- Building and construction
- Plastic roofing
- Graphics and signage
- Display advertising
- Corrosive fluid handling
- Tanks and valves
- Component parts
Key features and benefits
- High chemical and moisture resistance
- Good electrical insulating properties
- Strong and stiff
- Easy to form
- Easy to bond and weld
- Plastic Sheets
- RS PRO White Plastic Sheet, 1000mm x 500mm x 15mm
- RS PRO White Plastic Sheet, 500mm x 500mm x 2mm
- RS PRO White Plastic Sheet, 1220mm x 610mm x 6mm
- RS PRO White Plastic Sheet, 500mm x 300mm x 20mm
- RS PRO White Plastic Sheet, 500mm x 330mm x 40mm
- RS PRO White Plastic Sheet, 600mm x 300mm x 20mm