Perforated Plastic Sheets
Perforated plastic sheet is an engineering material that has been pre-punched with a pattern of holes or shapes. The tough polypropylene material is used in a wide range of industrial applications.
Perforated sheet is available in a range of open area percentages, pattern numbers, hole sizes, hole diameters and hole layouts. Perforated sheet is also available in a range of lengths, widths and thicknesses.
Polypropylene sheet is a tough lightweight material. Polypropylene plastic is also resistant to most chemicals and has excellent mechanical, thermal, corrosive and electrical properties. This makes it ideal for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications. Some of the most common are
- Food Processing
- Automotive industry
- Ventilation grills
- RS PRO Clear Clear Plastic Sheet, 500mm x 400mm x 6mm
- RS PRO Clear Clear Plastic Sheet, 500mm x 400mm x 4mm
- RS PRO Mirror Plastic Sheet Epoxy Resin, Fine Weave Cotton
- RS PRO Clear Plastic Sheet, 305mm x 625mm x 2mm
- RS PRO Natural Plastic Sheet, 500mm x 300mm x 50mm
- RS PRO Natural Plastic Sheet, 1000mm x 500mm x 25mm