The SMA Connector is a coaxial connector (RF) with a 50 Ohm impedance. The Sub Miniature version A connector is commonly used in WiFi antenna systems but has also been used in handheld radio antennas.
SMA Connectors are equipped with a threaded barrel and hex nut that screws the plug and socket together, ensuring the centre pin of the female connection is held steady and the mating is secure.
Our range of SMA Connectors accommodate for cable, panel and PCB mounting, and has gold-plated options for a long-term quality connection.
- Coaxial Connectors
- Amphenol RF Female 50Ω Right Angle Body
- Cinch Connectors SMA Series Female 50Ω, Right Angle Body
- Cinch Connectors SMA Series 50Ω Straight Body
- Rosenberger SMA Series 50Ω Right Angle Body
- Amphenol Socapex Hand Crimp Tool for FC Connectors SMA Connectors,...
- Telegartner SMA Connector SMA Plug to SMA Plug