ABB Panel Mount Emergency Stop Push Buttons
With ABB panel mount emergency stop buttons, you can efficiently protect your people and equipment in hazardous situations. Whether you're in a commercial or industrial setting, ABB offer e-stop push buttons suitable for any setting. Our range of ABB e-stop buttons are reliable and durable, making them the perfect choice.
What are panel mount e-stop push buttons?Like surface mount e-stop buttons, they hold the same function of immediately stopping the machinery when pushed. However, if it is panel mounted, this means that a hole has been made in a surface and the e-stop button is therefore placed either through or against the hole.
What types of Emergency Stops are there?ABB sell key release, pull release, and twist release e-stop push buttons. Please read on to discover how each of the e-stop push buttons work:
- Key Release: The button is pushed in to stop the machinery and can only be released with a key.
- Pull Release: The button is pushed in to stop the machinery and is released by pulling the button back.
- Twist Release: The button is pushed in to stop the machinery and is released by twisting the button.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for the toughest environments with IP ratings up to IP69K
- Ergonomically designed for easy operation
- Made from durable, impact-resistant materials