Voltage Controlled Amplifiers
Voltage Controlled Amplifiers or Variable Gain Amplifiers are electronic differential amplifiers. VCA or VGA will vary their gain depending on a control voltage. You can control the gain by using a single DC voltage input pin. The voltage controlled amplifier will operate in many frequency bands.Voltage control amplifier applications: Audio level compression, synthesisers and amplitude modulation. RF/IF AGC amplifiers (automatic gain control), video gain controls, signal measurements, cellular/PCS base stations, IF sampling receivers, fixed wireless access and Instrumentation.
- AD8369ARUZ Analog Devices, Controlled Voltage Amplifier...
- LMH6505MA/NOPB Texas Instruments, Controlled Voltage Amplifier...
- VCA810AID Texas Instruments 85dB CMRR, 8-Pin SOIC
- VCA810ID Texas Instruments 85dB CMRR, 8-Pin SOIC
- AD600JNZ Analog Devices 16-Pin PDIP
- LMH6503MA/NOPB Texas Instruments 9 V 14-Pin SOIC