Insertion & Extraction Tools
Insertion & Extraction Tools are essential hand tools designed for contact removal. These professional hand tools are typically specific to a range or series of connectors and present the easiest and most efficient way to remove contacts from a connector without damaging either the contacts or connectors. The RS range of extraction tools contains connector construction solutions for a variety of popular connector brands.
How do Insertion and Extraction Tools Work
Extraction and Insertion tools can be simple manual tools or can have more complex working parts depending on the requirements of the connector series. Some tools contain spring-activated buttons or levers that allow the tool to affix around contact and remove or insert in an easy action.
- Molex Crimp Extraction Tool Crimp Contact, Contact size 3mm
- Deutsch Extraction Tool Pin Contact size 16
- TE Connectivity Crimp Extraction Tool Pin Contact, Contact size 2.36mm
- RS PRO Extraction Tool
- Molex Crimp Extraction Tool Pin, Socket Contact
- HARTING Crimp Extraction Tool Crimp Contact
- Delphi Extraction Tool
- Tempo Extraction Tool, Paladin Tools - Connector Extractor Tool...