- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
View all USB Cables
2429 In stock - FREE next working day delivery available
217 available from Europe for delivery within 1 working day(s).
- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
Legislation and Compliance
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO USB 2.0 Type A to Type B USB Cable Male to Male
From RS PRO this is a reliable, high quality USB cable terminated at one end with a 2.0 male Type A connector and the other end being a male Type B connector. The USB cable supports USB 2.0 protocol standard that allows for high-speed data transfer up to 480 Mpbs. Using this USB cable allows you to connect to printers, scanners including some external drives to a computer.
Features & Benefits
- USB Type A to USB Type B PVC Cable
- Male to Male connectors
- 80 cm (800 mm) long
- USB 2.0 with a transfer rate of 480 Mbps
- Protected with a foil shielding
- USB cable outer dimeter of 4.5 mm
- Nickel connector pins complete with PVC hoods
- Standards met CE, UKCA, ROHS, REACH
Supplied in packs of 10 - For packs of 1 see RS PRO 1828864
What is a USB Type A Connector?
The USB connector type is determined by its shape. A Type A connector is the most common type with a flat and rectangular shape. The plug connector is found on one end of computer peripheral cables such as mice, keyboards and printers and is also built into memory sticks. The plug on the cable connects to a type A female port or receptacle on a host device such as a desktop computer, laptop, netbook, or tablet. Type A connectors are supported in all USB versions, including 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 as the shape is the same, for instance, a version 2.0 plug will mate with a version 1.1 and 3.0 port.
What is a USB Type B Connector?
The USB connector type is square with a slight rounding or square protrusion on the top of it. This connector is commonly found on one end of computer peripheral cables for larger devices such as scanners or printers and is also built into memory sticks. The plug on the cable connects to a type B female port or receptacle in the device. Version 2.0 and version 1.1 USB type B connectors have the same shape so a version 1.1 plug will mate with a version 2.0 port. A Version 3.0 plug, however, is only compatible with a Version 3.0 receptacle
What is USB Version 2.0?
USB stands for Universal Serial Bus. The USB version relates to the technology that allows the data to be transferred along a cable from one device to another. USB 2.0 allows for a transfer speed of 480 Mbps. Most of the devices on the market are compatible with this standard.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is the own brand of RS. The RS PRO Seal of Approval is your assurance of professional quality, a guarantee that every part is rigorously tested, inspected, and audited against demanding standards. Making RS PRO the Smart Choice for our customers.
|Connector 1||USB A|
|Connector 2||USB B|
|USB Cable Type||USB Cable|
|USB Version||USB 2.0|
|Connector 1 Gender||Male|
|Connector 2 Gender||Male|
- RS PRO USB 3.0 Cable, Male USB A to Male Micro USB B Cable, 800mm
- Roline USB 2.0 Cable, Male USB A to Male Mini USB B Cable, 800mm
- Rosenberger USB 2.0 Cable, Male USB A to Male Mini USB B Cable, 800mm
- RS PRO USB 2.0 Cable, Male USB A to Male USB A Cable, 800mm
- RS PRO USB 2.0 Cable, Male USB A to Male Mini USB B Cable, 800mm
- RS PRO USB 2.0 Cable, Male USB A to Male Micro USB B x 3 Cable, 800mm
- Roline USB 2.0 Cable, Male USB A to Male USB B Cable, 800mm
- Roline USB 2.0 Cable, Male USB A to Male Micro USB B Cable, 800mm