Inspection cameras give you the freedom to inspect and investigate areas that would normally be inaccessible. Essentially, they are a miniature camera, or probe, on a flexible cable that can be maneuvered into awkward areas. They then transmit a video feed that allows you to see a close up, real time view of inspection areas.
Whether investigating pipework, internal machinery, or even the human body, there are high quality inspection cameras available to suit your application.
The RS range of inspection cameras includes endoscopes and fibrescopes from leading brands, as well as a range of accessories. Learn more with our inspection cameras guide.
What is the difference between an Endoscope and Fibrescope?
In principle, an endoscope and fibrescope are similar in that they incorporate a camera head or probe on a flexible arm that allows you feed the camera into difficult to access places. however, the two have important distinctions.
Inspection cameras prove to be vital equipment in several fields.
- Fibrescope & Endoscope Accessories
- Fluke 8.5mm probe Inspection Camera 800 x 600pixels Resolution...
- Omron Inspection Camera, 1280x960pixelek Resolution
- Omron Inspection Camera LED Illumination
- RS PRO 8mm probe Inspection Camera 960 x 240pixelek Resolution,...
- RS PRO 9mm probe Inspection Camera Kit LED Illumination
- Omron Inspection Camera Aluminium
- Omron Inspection Camera, 2000000pixelek Resolution