Silver Steel Rod
Silver steel is a commonly used tool steel found in a range of applications such as screwdrivers, punches, engraving tools along with a range of knife blades. Although silver steel does not contain any actual Silver in its alloy, its name comes from is highly polished appearance making it both strong and aesthetically pleasing.
Available in a range of sizes both in diameter and in length. Unlike mild steel, Silver Steel can be hardened due to its higher carbon content making it great for applications requiring a more durable material.
- RS PRO Silver Steel Cable Gland Locknut, M16 Thread
- RS PRO Red, Silver Steel Parking Barrier
- RS PRO Silver Steel Retractable Barrier Black Tape
- Phoenix Contact Silver Steel Adjustable
- RS PRO Silver Steel Retractable Barrier Red Tape
- RS PRO Silver Steel Cable Gland Locknut, M32 Thread
- RS PRO Silver Steel Cable Gland Locknut, M25 Thread