10 m Ethernet Cable | 10 m LAN Cable | 10 m Network Cable
A selection of premium 10m ethernet cables ideal for a range of industrial, commercial, and domestic applications. Our 10m ethernet cables are available on reels or as pre-assembled RJ45 patch leads. All of our 10m network cables have been designed and tested to meet the latest industry standards.
Where would I use a 10m ethernet cable?
10m long cables are ideal for connecting your Ethernet enabled devices such as computers, smart TVs, and gaming consoles to your router. This enables a reliable, fast, and secure connection to the internet.
Features and Benefits
- Made with high-quality twisted-pair copper cable
- LAN Categories including Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a
- Shield types including U/UTP, U/FTP, SF/UTP, F/UTP, S/FTP
- Choose from PVC, PUR, or LSZH outer sheaths
- Splashproof IP20 or waterproof IP67 and IP68 protection
- Available in 9 colours – Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Purple, Red, White, or Yellow
- Patch cables terminated with high-performance RJ45 modular plugs
- Ethernet Cable
- RS PRO Cat5e Male RJ45 to Male RJ45 Ethernet Cable Grey, 5m
- Networking & Coaxial Cables
- RS PRO Cat6 Male RJ45 to Male RJ45 Ethernet Cable Blue PVC Sheath, 10m
- TE Connectivity Straight Male SPE to Male SPE Ethernet Cable, 10m
- Phoenix Contact Cat5 Straight Male M12 to Straight Male RJ45...
- Phoenix Contact Cat5 Straight Male M12 to Straight Male M12...