StarTech.com USB 3.2 Cables
Need to connect to a USB type-C device, such as a docking station, hard drive, or mobile device? Or power and charge Thunderbolt 3 devices? StarTech.com offers a USB 3.2 Cables range to put speedy transfer rates right at your fingertips.
What are the different types of USB 3.2 Cables?There are different USB 3.2 Cables that have different connector types. StartTech.com have a multitude of USB 3.2 Cables with an array of different Connector 1 and Connector 2 types. The Connector 1 types include Thunderbolt 3 and USB C. The Connector 2 types also include Thunderbolt 3, USB A, USB C, and USB C x2.
What applications do USB 3.2 Cables offer?A USB 3.2 Cable provides a long-lasting connection to your devices. The user data transfer rate is up to 10 Gigabit (Gbit/s), promising you a swift transfer performance.
USB 3.2 Cables have great compatibility with different port types. Below is a list of some applications that the StarTech.com USB 3.2 Cables provide:
- Connect, power, and charge Thunderbolt 3 devices and set up networking for numerous Thunderbolt 3 computers
- Sync devices to your computer or connect to printers and scanners
- Connect a 5K monitor or two 4K 60Hz monitors
- Transfer data, power, and video across your devices efficiently
- Connect a USB type-C device, such as a docking station, hard drive, or mobile device, to the USB-C or USB-A port on a computer
- Charge and power laptops/desktops with USB C compatibility, including MacBooks and Chromebooks