Absolute Encoders are used in a wide range of industrial applications. Absolute Encoders are one of the most common types of Motion Control Sensor used in industry today. They are a popular choice as they last longer, function better, and are incredibly accurate.
RS offer an extensive selection of high-quality Absolute Encoders from industry-leading brands including Allen Bradley, Broadcom, Gefran, Hengstler, Kubler, Omron, Sick, Telemecanique Sensors, Vishay, and of course, RS PRO.
How does an Absolute Encoder work?
Absolute Encoders provide an absolute numerical value for every angular position for every revolution which makes them handy for exact measurement of mechanical angular displacement. Even when the system is without power, Absolute Encoders can give precise position values when the encoder is powered back up. They possess some key features including
- Extremely long life
- High efficiency
- Low power requirements
- Easy to install and maintain
- Safe and convenient
Browse the broad range of Absolute Encoders RS have to offer and order today for next day delivery
- Motion Control Sensors
- Allen Bradley 842E Series Absolute Absolute Encoder Analogue Solid...
- Sick AFS/AFM60 SSI Series Absolute Absolute Encoder SSI Signal, 15mm Shaft
- Gefran Absolute Absolute Encoder
- RS PRO Absolute Absolute Encoder Hollow Type, 14mm Shaft
- Sick ARS60 Series Absolute Absolute Encoder 10mm Shaft
- Sick AFS60 Series Absolute Absolute Encoder Solid Type, 6mm Shaft
- Sick AHM36 Series Absolute Absolute Encoder Solid Type, 6mm Shaft