Imagination Technologies Creator Ci40 IoT SBC Development Board VL-62913
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Part No.:
- Imagination Technologies
Creator Ci40 IoT Hub Development Board
The Creator Ci40 development platform from Imagination Technologies is a high-performance, low-power microcomputer ideal for optimising IoT applications. The development kit features a cXT200 chip with a dual-core, dual-threaded MIPS CPU clocked at 550MHz.The kit comes pre-installed with OpenWrt with no SD cards or wireless expansion boards required.
The Creator Ci40 is compatible with a wide range of GNU/Linux OS distributions, including OpenWrt, Debian and Brillo – the IoT-optimised operating system from Google. This board is also compatible with many existing Raspberry Pi HATs and MikroBUS Click expansion modules.
A kit for the Ci40 including Click expansion boards is also available under RS Product Code 125-3307.
What's on board?
- 550MHz cXT200 dual-core, dual-thread interAptiv-core SoC with Ensigma Explorer RPU, FPU
- On-board W25Q16DVSNIG 2MB Boot SPI NOR Flash memory
- On-board GD5F4GQ4UCYIGT 512MB SPI NAND Flash memory
- On-board K4B2G1646C-HCH9 256MB DDR3 SDRAM
- On-board IEEE 802.11ac dual-band WiFi wireless connectivity
- On-board CSR8811 Bluetooth Smart Ready (BLE) wireless connectivity
-On-board CA8210 IEEE 802.15.4 6LoWPAN wireless connectivity
- On-board KSZ8091RNDCA 10/100 Ethernet PHY
- On-board SLB9645VQ1.2 Trusted Platform Module (TPM) secure cryptoprocessor
- Reset pushbutton
- 2 x User pushbuttons
- Power and 'Heartbeat' LEDs
- 7 x User LEDs
- RJ45 socket for Ethernet LAN
-SB micro-B socket for USB 2.0 OTG
- USB micro-B socket for USB-UART Bridge debug port
-20-pin IDC header for I²S and S/PDIF digital audio
-3.5mm stereo audio output and microphone input jack socket
- +5V @ 1A auxiliary power output connector
- microSD card slot
A Raspberry Pi HAT and MikroBUS Click modules must NOT be plugged-in at the same time.
CE, FCC, IC