What are Microwave Emission Detectors?
Microwave emission detectors are used to monitor the radiation levels from both domestic and commercial microwave heating equipment ensuring that they are operating within safe limits.
Features can include
Miniature PIR (passive infrared) presence detectors
Data hold and alarm functions
Designed for Professional and Private use
Housing (houses, flats, apartments)
Tertiary sector (hotels, offices, schools)
- RS PRO Microwave Microwave Detector
- RS PRO Microwave Wall Microwave Presence Detector
- RS PRO RF Field Emission Detector
- Metrix VX 0100 Electric Field Microwave Detector
- Metrix VX 0003 Electric Field Microwave Detector
- RS PRO Microwave Miniature Microwave Detector
- Martindale TEK 500 Microwave Microwave Detector
- RS PRO Microwave Emission Detector 50 MHz→3.5GHz