Weidmuller Electromechanical Interface Relays
Weidmuller aims to promote industrial connectivity and enhancement. The company aims to measure and provide the needs of your industry and help you to achieve in your own workplace, through using materials optimised for your needs.
Electromechanical interface relays are a type of relay that provide the safe transmission of digital signals using a galvanic isolation, working with isolated components to allow a connection essential to work automated systems.
Weidmuller is a brand that you can trust to provide you with the best quality electromechanical interface relays, that will satisfy your workplace needs for a long time to come.
What are some of the qualities that differ between the devices in Weidmuller's electromechanical interface relays range?
- Connection types
- Number of contacts
- Number of voltage inputs
- Protective circuits in the input
- Illuminated ejection lever
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Compact dimensions
- Lightweight construction
- Ingress protection rating
- Storage temperature
- Operating temperature
- Environmental product compliance
- Load current rating
- Mounting type
- Contact configuration
- Coil voltage
Weidmuller's electromechanical interface relays have different features to choose from and a device can be selected to match your needs and preferences. Each device has different qualities that you can access through their descriptions, to help you find the best product for you.
You can rely on Weidmuller to hold a high standard of quality for their electromechanical interface relays, sparking the best workplace ability for your systems and creating the best set up possible for the jobs you do.
- Electromechanical Interface Relays
- Weidmuller TRZ Series Interface Relay 230V Coil 1-Pole, 6A Load
- Weidmuller TRS Series Interface Relay 24V Coil 1-Pole
- Weidmuller TRS Series Interface Relay 120V Coil 1-Pole
- Weidmuller 1129 Series Interface Relay Module 24V dc Coil 2.5A Load
- Weidmuller TRZ Series Interface Relay 24V Coil 2-Pole