Pneumatic Visual Indicators
Pneumatic visual indicators are compact devices installed into pneumatic systems. Visual indicators are accessories used for monitoring and indicating the operating conditions of a pneumatic circuit. They provide a clear visual indication that a pneumatic system is operating correctly. RS offer a range of high-quality components from leading brands including Festo, IMI Norgren, SMC and Crouzet.
How does a pneumatic visual indicator work?
When the control pressure in a pneumatic system is reached the visual indicator is activated. With high contrast bodies, the indicator will turn from a green colour to red which is easily seen.
Where would you use a pneumatic visual indicator?
Visual indicators sometimes called Visiwink are used in pneumatic air systems. They can be panel mounted or port mounted depending on the application. Used in conjunction with pneumatic valves, gauges, compressors and fittings visual indicators are an important component for safe system monitoring.
- Festo Panel Mounting Pressure Indicator, 8bar
- Crouzet Green Panel Mounting Visual Indicator 4 mm inlet port,...
- IMI Norgren Green 8.6bar 30mm mount hole
- Festo Panel Mounting Visual Indicator, 8bar
- Pneumatic indicator red
- Yellow Panel Mounting Visual Indicator 4 mm inlet port, 22.5mm mount hole
- Festo Panel Mounting Visual Indicator
- Crouzet Red Panel Mounting Visual Indicator 4 mm inlet port,...