LED ceiling lights provide an aesthetically pleasing and energy efficient way to bring lighting to your home. The LED bulbs in these lights produce a sharper and cleaner light source and are a great cost effective replacement for traditional fluorescent lighting. These LED ceiling lights are available in a wide range of styles including single batten, double batten as well as in a sleek modern looking flat LED panel design.
What Are the Benefits of LED Flush Ceiling Lights?
Cost Effective and Energy Efficient
- LED bulbs last a lot longer than traditional bulbs giving LED lights a longer working life
- LED lighting is also more energy efficient compared to halogen or fluorescent lighting and uses up to 90% less energy.
- LED ceiling lights may cost more but both these benefits mean you can save money on your energy bills and they will soon pay for themselves!
- LED ceiling lights produce little waste in the form of heat emissions and provide an environmentally friendly way to light your home
- LED bulbs are tougher and more resilient than traditional light bulbs and are less likely to need replacing when accidently dropped or knocked
Safe to Use
- The bulbs in LED ceiling lights do not become as hot as conventional bulbs when the light is switched on which makes them safer to handle