Portable fans are an excellent air cooling solution that help to regulate interior temperatures of rooms such as offices, homes, and commercial areas, as well as improving airflow in the room. Portable fans are available in a wide range of sizes and styles to suit a variety of environments, including free-standing tower fans, portable duct fans, and small, compact desk fans. Many desktop and portable fans include various features to enhance airflow and circulation such as oscillating, timers, variable speeds and even supplied with remote control for easy control.
What types of fans are available?
- Desk fans - small and compact desktop fans are ideal for both office and home use. These indoor fans are also great for light air circulation in rooms without air conditioning or opening windows.
- Floor fans - portable floor fans are lower to the ground and often angled, ideal for powerful air cooling and distribution while often remaining portable.
- Standing fan - ideal for distributing cool air in a larger room such as an office or working space and often feature oscillating functions to enable wider airflow.
- Heavy-duty fan - ideal for generating cool air and improving airflow in large open areas such as warehouses.
- Tower fan - tower fans usually feature a tall, slimline design, requiring less floorspace in areas where space may be limited.
- Wall fan - similar design to a desk fan but mountable to a wall or flat surface.