Finder Filter Fans
Finder filter fans are used to keep electrical equipment cool within enclosures. The fan circulates the air and assists with controlling the temperature, to prevent overheating. The filter catches any air pollutants such as dust which could be harmful.
Why Use Finder Filter Fans?
Finder filter fans work by removing warm air from the unit and filtering in cooler air from outside the unit. This is to stop any overheating issues and subsequent damage to equipment.
- Filter Fans
- Finder 7F Series Filter Fan AC Operation IP54, 155 x 155mm
- Finder Filter Media 14m³/h Filtered IP54, 92 x 92mm
- Rittal Filter Fan IP54, 255 x 255mm
- Finder 7F Series Filter Fan DC Operation IP54, 155 x 155mm
- Finder Filter Fan 400m³/h Unimpeded
- Finder Filter Fan, 24 - 630m³/h Unimpeded
- Finder Filter Fan 550m³/h Unimpeded