Bosch Rexroth Angle Brackets
Angle brackets, which sometimes are referred to as gussets are fastening components that help you securely join two aluminium profiles together at a precise 90-degree angle providing a strong connection. Bosch Rexroth have a number of different angle brackets to fit all different aluminium profile sizes helping you to build safe and efficient structures within your working environment that you can rely on. Angle brackets come with fasteners with centering lugs that help stop them from turning to make assembly quick and easy for all of your structural designs. Angle brackets fit easily into the corners of your designs, making for easy frame building that can bear heavy loads.
What are Angle brackets used for?
Angle brackets can be used to create a variety of structures, such as machine guards, enclosures, and workstations. The angle brackets can be adjusted and repositioned as needed, and multiple brackets can be used to create more complex structures. They are typically made from aluminium or steel and are designed to be durable and long-lasting.
Features & Benefits
- High strength and stability
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Wide range of sizes and configurations
- Durable and long-lasting
- Aesthetically appealing silver finish, so blends in well with contemporary structures
- Resists corrosion and wear for compatibility with harsh or moist environments
- Light weight, which means it adds minimal bulk to your design
- Die-cast aluminium bracket can withstand impact and corrosion, making it suitable for use in harsh environments
- Cover cap prevents contamination from dust and dirt, supporting optimal performance
- Sliding block for precise positioning
- Great for achieving strong connections between aluminium profiles