Rittal Locking Handles
Rittal is a well-established, family-owned company within the industry that prides itself with determination and strength within the innovative world. Rittal aims to create high-quality, long-lasting products, from a company that you can rely on for your mechanical needs.
Rittal locking handles are designed as a compact locking system to ensure security for your lockers and cabinets, their compact design makes it suitable for a smaller door than your standard front door.
What different options of Rittal locking handles can I choose from?
We offer a selection of different options to choose from so that you can get the correct lock for your personal needs.
- Different handle lengths – to get a proportionate handle length for the size of cabinet you have and one that would be suitable for its function
- Different handle styles – to suit your desired look for the cabinet
- A range of colours – to help you customise your cabinet according to your style
- Different materials – to suit different environments and usage of the handle, but to also suit preference
- Different styles – to suit your preference as well as the purpose of the locking handle
- Different shaped insert types – to fit properly in your cabinet
All the Rittal locking handles are different sizes and shapes to fit different purposes and spaces. The different sizes and materials can help you decide which lock would work best for where you need it, for example, whether you need a specific material or size for a certain working environment, or whether you would prefer a smaller or bigger lock.
- Rittal Plastic Locking Handle, L-Handle
- Rittal Grey Die Cast Zinc Locking Handle, Flush Face
- Rittal Silver Locking Handle, T-Handle
- Rittal Light Grey Die Cast Zinc Locking Handle, Swing
- RS PRO Black Polyamide Locking Handle, Swing
- Rittal RAL7035 Locking Handle, Swing
- Rittal Die Cast Zinc Locking Handle, Swing
- Rittal RAL7035 Die Cast Zinc Locking Handle, Swing