Telemecanique Sensors Inductive Block-Style Proximity Sensor, 25 mm Detection, 15 → 36 V dc, IP65, IP67, IP69K
View all Proximity Sensors
Legislation and Compliance
- COO (Country of Origin):
Telemecanique Inductive Proximity Sensors XS.
Telemecanique Inductive Proximity Sensors XS series allow you to detect all types of objects in all applications providing high detection performance for metal objects. This inductive sensor range with industry recognised high performing technology provide non-contact detection of material up to 20 mm. Inductive proximity sensors are available in flush and non-flush models (shielded and non-shielded).
OsiSense inductive proximity sensors are purely for detecting any metal objects up to 60 mm and include an oscillator with windings (an alternating magnetic field is generated in front) making up the sensing phase.
- Flush and Non-Flush (shielded and non-shielded).
- Flat form.
- Short and long body.
- PNP and NPN versions (compatible with PLCs and controllers).
- 2 Wire DC, AC or AC/DC versions (available to be installed as a limit switch).
How do they work and where can I use them?
- Railway. Mobile equipment. Lists and escalators. Hoisting. Material handling, conveying, logistics.
- Material working, machine tools. Packaging. Food and beverage. Robotics.
|Detection Range||25 mm|
|Supply Voltage||15 → 36 V dc|
|IP Rating||IP65, IP67, IP69K|
|Maximum DC Voltage||24V|
|Maximum Switching Frequency||55Hz|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+70°C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-25°C|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|