- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
View all Photoelectric Sensors
7 In stock - FREE next working day delivery available
- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
Legislation and Compliance
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO Photoelectric Sensor, Receiver
Introducing the range of RS PRO Photoelectric Sensors. These versatile and high-quality sensors are an essential addition to any environment where detection of an object's presence, absence, or distance is integral to business operations, like manufacturing plants and industrial environments. With the RS PRO seal of approval, you are guaranteed a premium performance product, without the premium product price tag.
Features and Benefits:
- This RS PRO photoelectric sensor uses the through-beam sensor principle to detect the absence or the presence of an object
- The emitter and receiver are installed opposite each other so that it enables the light beam from the emitter to access the receiver, meaning when a passing object interrupts the light source between the two parts, it reduces the amount of light that is detected by the receiver
- The sensor offers excellent anti-interference performance, along with high detection accuracy, ensuring confidence and reliability
- In addition to this, it has been designed to be highly sensitive with high linearity and pinpoint accuracy for optimum performance with the reflector and receiver in one convenient housing
- The cost-effective sensor is easy to install and adjust to the required distance, saving valuable time and resource with minimal downtime
- Photoelectric sensing offers increased usability, improved industrial design, and increased functionality with many different consumer applications
A photoelectric sensor is a non-contact device that is able to detect the presence or absence of virtually any object regardless of material. The sensors do this by emitting a beam of infrared light that detects the object or absence of the object, depending on how it has been set up. By using this detection method, the photoelectric sensor offers a non-contact sensing solution which means little change of sensor damage and interference, as well as long service life. These sensors are especially useful for manufacturing automation and industrial automation sensing operations where certain objects need to be monitored for effective working and for the guarantee of quality.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards
theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
|Detection Type||Through Beam|
|Detection Range||20 m|
|Output Type||PNP NO/NC|
|Electrical Connection||Cable 2 m|
|Maximum DC Voltage||30V|
|Terminal Type||Cable 2 m|
|Response Time||<8.2 m/s|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+55°C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-15°C|
|Mounting Type||Screw Nut|
|Housing Material||Nickel Copper Alloy|