Fluke Test Leads
Fluke test leads are a type of electrical cable that can measure and test electrical equipment and circuits. They can be used with Flukes testing equipment such as insulation testers, multimeters and clamp meters.
Fluke test leads are available in different types to meet various testing requirements which include both 2mm and 4mm connector test leads. Some of the test leads have an alligator clip at the end which makes it easier to connect the lead to the testing point. Fluke test leads are highly durable and flexible and are considered an essential tool for people who work with electrical equipment as they offer accurate testing with reliable readings which can help to prevent damage to equipment."
- Multimeter Leads
- Test Leads & Test Lead Kits
- Fluke TL75-1 Test Lead Kit CAT IV, 10A
- Fluke T5-RLS Test Leads T5-600
- Fluke TL910 Electronic Test Lead Kit CAT IV, 3A
- Fluke Test Leads 1 kV ac/dc Black 1.5m Lead Length
- Fluke Test Lead Kit With Safety Designed Ground Leads
- Fluke TP175 Probe TL238 and TL27 Test Leads