Linear scales are used to obtain an accurate measurement of distance, mass and volume. A wide variety of measuring ranges are available.
Linear scales offer
- Sturdy construction
- High resistance to vibration
- Protection rating is similar in both upright and reclining position
- Linear scales are highly resistant to environmental disturbances. Electromagnetic induction principle means scales are unaffected by contamination. Suitable for milling machines, drilling machines, XY tables etc.
- Enhanced vibration-resistance and durability
- The innovative rubber lips keep out contaminants when you are using the scale in a machine shop
- An armoured signal cable is used to connect the scale unit to the DRO counter, so you can operate it safely even in hostile environments
- The signal cable outlet can be positioned on either side of the slider so you can connect the signal cable from either direction
The Linear Scale System has superior ease-of-use and is reliable, both of which are features that can dramatically improve machining accuracy and efficiency.