Carbon Dioxide Detector
Carbon dioxide detectors are used to ensure safety and security in your home, workplace, and other locations. They can be used to detect the presence of CO2 in areas such as residences, offices, factories, and public places.
Why use a Carbon Dioxide detector?
If you work in close-quarters and want to keep an eye on CO2 levels, CO2 detectors are the right choice. These versatile devices can monitor many different locations using different kinds of sensors. If CO2 levels exceed threshold limits, alarms, or sirens sound. With the alarm function, you can keep yourself safe from the risks of CO2 exposure, by triggering off an alarm as soon as the gas concentration exceeds a dangerous level.
Applications vary widely across manufacturing plants, factories, and laboratories where this warning system is installed to warn employees of high oxygen levels.
- Gas Detectors
- RS PRO Workstation Gas Detection for Carbon Dioxide Detection
- Renesas Electronics RH5Z0622D20GZO#ADO, Carbon Dioxide Environment...
- KIMO Gas Detector for Carbon Dioxide Detection
- Renesas Electronics RH5Z0610D20GZO#ADO, Carbon Dioxide Environment...
- Broadcom AFBR-S6EPY12111B Carbon Monoxide Environment Sensor for...
- Broadcom AFBR-S6EPY12121B Carbon Monoxide Environment Sensor for...