Rocker Switch Connectors
Rocker switch connectors are a key part of the assembly behind the switch. Rocker switch connectors act as an intermediary linking device between the main circuit wiring and the switch/actuator assembly.Rocker switch connectors can be designed either to house single switches in a dashboard or console or to allow for multiple switches and resistors in a larger array. There are many different types and configurations of rocker switch connectors available. The connectors accept, divide and route the incoming leads from the circuit wiring array on their reverse side, while on the outward-facing side they enable the attachment of the rocker switch itself via a series of plug-in terminals.
- Rocker Switch Actuators
- Rocker Switch Connector for use with Rocker Switch
- Rocker Switch Connector for use with PE Series
- Carling Technologies Rocker Switch Lens White
- Carling Technologies Laser Etched Actuator White
- Carling Technologies Illuminated DPST, On-None-Off Rocker Switch...
- L Series Tab Connector Rocker Switch Connector for use with L...
- Carling Technologies Actuator, For Use With V Series Sealed Rocker Switches