How do they work?
Flip charts work by allowing the user to take their work anywhere with them and allow them to input onto it without the need for electricity, using only marker pens to convey messages and ideas to an audience. They can be used in conjunction with flip chart easels, especially in professional environments.
Features and benefits:
- Easy to mount / Easy to move
- Require little space
- Does not require electricity
- Cost effective
- Easy to train people how to use
- Easy to make changes
Where might I use one?
- Workplace meetings
- Boardroom presentations
- Your own project at home
- Rotary Chart Paper - 50 mm for use with Anders Electronics Chart Recorder
- Flip Chart Stands
- Legamaster A1 Flip Chart Stand on Tripod
- Legamaster Graph A1 Flip Chart, 20 Sheets
- Nobo Flip Chart Stand on Tripod
- Nobo Flip Chart Stand on Castors
- Legamaster Flip Chart Stand on Castors
- Legamaster Graph A1 Flip Chart, 25 Sheets