DIN 43650 Solenoid Connectors
DIN 43650 solenoid connectors are durable valve connectors used across a wide range of industrial applications. They're not affected by voltage surges or electro-magnetic interference.
Types of DIN 43650 solenoid connectors
DIN 43650 solenoid connectors are available in three formats: Form A, Form B or Form C. They're made to function within certain voltage limits. There are also three gasket options available for DIN connectors: NBR Profile, NBR Flat or EPDM Flat, each with different characteristics. While NBR rubber is an oil-resistant material, EPDM rubber isn't as resilient against oils but can cope better with ozone, heat and adverse weather conditions. Male and female solenoid connectors are available and they're designed with different enclosure locks to choose from.
What are DIN 43650 solenoid connectors used for?
DIN 43650 solenoid connectors are suitable for use in varied industrial applications such as machine building and tooling or equipment manufacture. Other applications include facilitating power and signal transmission in magnetic valves, temperature sensors and pressure transducers.
- IMI Norgren Mini ISO 3P+E DIN 43650 DIN 43650 Solenoid Connector,...
- Molex 121064 2P DIN 43650 B DIN 43650 Solenoid Connector 24 V Voltage
- Molex 121064 2P DIN 43650 A DIN 43650 Solenoid Connector
- RS PRO 2P+E DIN 43650 A 110 V ac Voltage
- Murrelektronik Limited 3P+E DIN 43650 A 250 V ca/cc Voltage
- Molex 121064 2P+E DIN 43650 A DIN 43650 Solenoid Connector 230 V Voltage
- RS PRO 2P+E DIN 43650 B 250 V ac Voltage
- Phoenix Contact with Indicator Light, 24 V ac Voltage