Building on the successful Ultimaker 2 & 2+ the Ultimaker3 adds dual extrusion capability, which allows 2 colour builds but more importantly the use of solid and soluble filament.
You can now combine build and water-soluble support materials to create complex mechanical parts and intricate surfaces or choose to print with two colours.
Ultimaker 3’s unique auto nozzle-lifting system ensures a smooth, professional finish with every print.
Click here to see video
Ultimaker 3 Key Features
● Build volume of 215 x 215 x 200 mm
● Layer resolution up to 20 micron for 0.4 mm nozzle
● Supports STL, OBJ files, as well as the new 3MF format
● Print temperature up to 280 ˚C
● Uses PLA, PVA, ABS, CPE, and Nylon material types
● Dual extrusion with a soluble support material
● Heated build plate with active leveling
● Wifi, Ethernet or standalone operation via USB drive
|© RS Components Ltd. Birchington Road, Corby, Northants, NN17 9RS, UK|