Keysight Technologies is an electronic measurement multinational company that incorporates the legacy from Hewlett-Packard and Agilent Technologies. Its expertise in delivering solutions for industry segments as demanding as defence, aerospace and communications provide Keysight with a strong leadership in the market and a yearly revenue of 3 Billion USD.
RS Components is a leading High Service Level distributor of Keysight Technologies. With next day delivery of products direct from stock, Keysight Technologies and RS Components offer customers a broad range of products for all electronic measurement of industrial applications and new technologies including:
- Bench Power Measurement and Supply.
- Bench Multimeters and Accessories.
- Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators and electronic loads.
- Handheld Electrical Test Equipment including Thermal Cameras.
610 Wharfedale Road Winnersh TriangleWokinghamBerkshireRG41 5TPUnited KingdomTel: +(44) 08000260637 Web: http://www.keysight.com/main/home.jspx?cc=GB&lc=eng
Analog and Digital oscilloscopes, portable, high bandwidth & deep memory, probes and accessories.
- Fast update rates, deep memory, touch screen, and the most oscilloscope software options.
- Produce the highest-performing products with measurements you can trust.
- Achieve the lowest cost of ownership with multiple instruments in one mainframe and easy upgrades
Keysight offers AC power sources up to 4000 VA, and single/multiple-output DC power supplies, system power supplies and solar array simulators, to support customers from basic to higher performance.
- AC sources up to 4000 VA with LAN/LXI Core, USB or optional GPIB
- AC sources with integrated waveform and harmonic capabilities
- DC Safeguard loads from potential harm with robust output protection and fault detection capabilities
Keysight offers a wide range of digital multimeters for any application. From hand-held digital multimeter and clampmeters to the top in class bench multimeters.
- Ultra-bright OLED display
- Up to 50,000 memory points for data logging
- Built-in histogram function
- Wide series of probes and accessories