Ledil CA11483_LXP2-M, Leila Lens Assembly, 12 ° Medium Beam
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Part No.:
|Units||Per unit||Per Pack*|
|4 - 8||£2.813||£11.252|
|12 - 48||£2.645||£10.58|
|52 - 96||£2.42||£9.68|
|100 - 248||£2.25||£9.00|
- LEDil Leila Series Assembly for use with LG 3535 Ceramic 2W (LEMWA32) LEDs Datasheet
- LEDil Leila Series Assembly for use with Cree XP-E-HEW LEDs Datasheet
- LEDil Leila Series Assembly for use with Cree XP-G2 LEDs Datasheet
- LEDil Leila Series Assembly for use with Cree XT-E LEDs Datasheet
- LEDil Leila Series Assembly for use with Seoul Z5 LEDs Datasheet
- Lens & Reflector Buyer's Guide
LEDiL LEILA Series LED Lenses
The LEILA series from LEDil, are a family of round LED lens assemblies with a black or white PC holder. This range is designed for use with a single LED and come in a wide variety of options including clear or diffused. They also offer a range of round beam angles from a spot to extra wide, and even an oval and rectangular beam option. LEILA lenses direct the light from an LED light source through the lens to achieve the desired beam emission type with a uniform output.
Made using an optical grade PMMA, the LEILA lenses offer a high UV and temperature resistance.
LEILA lenses have been designed and optimised for use with a variety of LEDs. Due to the rapidly changing nature of LED products customers are strongly advised to consult the latest manufacturer data for compatible LEDs.
The viewing angle produced (the full angle measured at the half peak luminous intensity value) will vary depending on the chip size, colour and position of the LED.
LEDiL Single LED Lenses
|Kit Contents||Holder, Lens|
|Viewing Angle||12 °|
|Dimensions||21.6 (Dia.) x 14.65mm|
|Clear or Diffused||Diffused|