Recently searched

    When things go wrong

    Sometimes things go wrong and we want to put this right.

    How to make a complaint?

    We are sorry that you feel you have reason to complain and we want to put this right. Your complaint will help us to continually improve.

    You can make a complaint by one of the following methods of contact:

    Completing our complaints form:Click here to open our complaints form

    By Phone: 03457 201201

    Write to: 

    RS Components

    Lammas Road




    We will acknowledge your complaint within one working day and provide you with a named investigating officer with the aim of resolving your complaint within 5 working days.

    Click here to be taken to our complaints policy.