A desktop power supply is the battery back that connects to a mains power supply and is used to power your laptop
or PC.How do they work?
They act as the conduit between your mains power supply and your desktop device. It facilities the electrical interaction that gives your device power and the ability to operate.Features and benefits
Where might I use one?
- Highly efficient
- Long shelf life
- LED power indicators available to let you know if your device is charging or idle
- Different lead lengths available
- Fully enclosed plastic casing
- Small, compact and neat
- Energy saving properties in some power supplies
- Mounting types such as desktop, or wall plugs available
- For your home PC or Laptop
- At work
- Medical equipment
- Military applications