Chemical tanks are used to safely store and meter chemicals or similar type hazardous liquids. How do they work?
Typical designs for chemical tanks include an opening in the top of the tank that can be secured by a cap or similar style device. You can then pour your chemical into the top and safely store it by securing the cap. Other chemical tank accessories
, such as bunds and and suction assemblies, can make the use of chemical tanks even easier and more efficient.Features and benefits:
Where might I use one?
- Easy installation
- Screw on lids available for secure and safe storage
- Available sizes such as 35, 60 or 100+ litres
- Flat sides for easy storage
- Different colours available
- Environmentally friendly
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Food or drinks industries