Tweezer sets contain a variety of tweezers that will enable you to precisely grip, pull, place or move objects that are too small to be handled by your fingers.
What are the key features?
- Primarily made from stainless steel, but other material types include nickel plated, carbon fibre and titanium
- Resistance to heat and corrosion enables use in harsh environments
What different types of Tweezer sets are there?
A set typically contains tweezers with a variety of tips, or different sizes:
- Pointed tip – most common form of tweezer
- Blunt tip – should be used when a pointed tip tweezer might get tangled up in the item
- Flat tip – makes removal of splinters easier due to the angled tip
- Triangular tips – ideal for larger objects