Hassle free export from the UK
With the help of our experienced export team you can order RS products and have them:
Your order will be correctly packaged for safe and legal transportation with all required documentation.
- delivered to a UK address for onward overseas shipment, or
- delivered direct to any global address*
* Subject to compliance with current legislation.
Export gives you
- Specialist export and hazardous packaging & labelling to full International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards, ensuring safe and legal transportation of your orders
- Full export documentation together with Customer Commodity Code Numbers, (CCCN numbers)
You also get
We have partnerships with worldwide freight forwarders and global couriers which ensure an efficient, low-cost freight service.
- Weights and dimensions for your order
- Freight documents for forwarders and customs
- Country of origin information if required
- Export licences
Our delivery service is typically 1-2 days to the UK and other European destinations, 2-3 days for many other global destinations.
RS UK Export provides mainland customers with an experienced, reliable team to give you hassle free, cost effective service.
Contact the export team
To request a competitively priced quotation or to place an order**:
**We can only accept written export orders via post, e-mail or fax.
© RS Components Ltd.
Birchington Road, Corby, Northants, NN17 9RS, UK
For general enquiries: 08457 201201 (standard rate line)